Dad's P95

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jlmorasco

Bearcat
My father recently purchased a P95 and is looking for an inexpensive holster, this will be an on and off EDC gun. His gun has the picitanny rail so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

tkarter

Single-Sixer
Crossbreed Super Tuck is one of the best holsters for the P95 IWB carry there is.

imho

tk

jlmorasco

Bearcat
I agree with the supertuck, I have one it was for a pt140, if i can sell it, i would. I like their holsters, great products

If you need the absolute cheapest (lowest cost out there) go to your local Wallmart and look in the Sporting goods section beside the BB CO2 pistols... they sell a black ballistic nylon holster that will fit the P95 for something like $7.

for a holster just to store the P95 in for transporting and such or possibly the occasional open carry this might do.

What does EDC mean?

Edit: I got it... Every Day Carry....

For 'Real' carry, open or concealed, you really need to spend more and the best way to go, after a little research, is the best holster you can afford. Also, the belt the holster goes on is probably just as important.

sicboy13

Single-Sixer
blume357":e8ak3asc said:
If you need the absolute cheapest (lowest cost out there) go to your local Wallmart and look in the Sporting goods section beside the BB CO2 pistols... they sell a black ballistic nylon holster that will fit the P95 for something like $7.

for a holster just to store the P95 in for transporting and such or possibly the occasional open carry this might do....

I bought one; it suits my needs as I don't CCW. I just wanted something to keep my xtra mag together when I tossed it in the range bag & didnt want to have to bring the grey box everytime. Here are some pics. Forgive the crappy photography.

Olivia060.jpg

Olivia061-1.jpg

slippingaway

Blackhawk
tkarter":16mswchi said:
Crossbreed Super Tuck is one of the best holsters for the P95 IWB carry there is.

imho

tk

I'm convinced that the Super Tuck is the best holster for IWB carry period. I love both of mine.

Anthony Williams

Single-Sixer
I know your Dad will love his P-95. I've owned two of them, and that's saying a lot from a guy who is only luke warm about Ruger semiautomatics. But the P-95 stands out from the rest, and I guess it's because of this handgun's superb balance. I suspect the Eraser Heads back in CunnNettyCutt who designed this gun must have based the design upon Sig's 229, as they both have a similar outline and balance. Still, it's one of Ruger's better efforts. As for a holster? Gosh, I'm not sure. Holsters are like shoes, you just have to try them on first. And Lord knows everybody seems to be making holsters these days. I know he'll find one or two that he likes. :wink:

Latest posts