CZ 452 Scout or youth 22LR & other Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

From CZ web site >>>Discontinued 2016, replaced with SKU 02135. The Scout is a compact rimfire rifle with a 12″ length of pull for young shooters. Its shortened dimensions, reduced weight and single round loading device make it a perfect first rifle for any boy or girl. The single round loading device helps teach ammo conservation and marksmanship. The rifle features adjustable open sights and an 11mm dovetail groove for mounting optics. Rifles are delivered with a single-shot adapter, although any of the .22 LR CZ 452 magazines will fit the Scout (5 or 10 round) and are available separately.

I purchased 2 of these several years ago and never used , still new in box,, asking $450 each plus shipping> more picture on request by txt

3HfxhQ6l.jpg

XNxSx3Ul.jpg

9QUmDQjl.jpg

also have listed several other Rugers on Gunbroker , Ranch in 7.62x39 , PC Carbine and ,, see
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=293402
QwMlIYSl.jpg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
If you don't get action on those CZ 452 Scouts on this forum, try RFC where there is a very active CZ rimfire enthusiast community. I sold (2) 452 Scouts, (1) 452 Mil Trainer plus (1) 527 FS a few years ago on RFC and didn't bother doing so here, since I knew I'd get response to my ads there.

louiethelump

Buckeye
These are built on the same action as their top of the line CZ rimfire, and the single shot device comes right out and the standard 5 and 10 shot magazines go right in. These little guns are far better than their price indicates, and with a slip on recoil pad to return the stock to adult length and a magazine in place you have a dandy all purpose quality 22 that is short and light. Great guns!