CUSTOM RUGER 480

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Well my guns been shipped but it still hasn't shown up in Idaho yet, Alan Harton is out of town & I can't get a tracking number so I guess I'll keep playing the waiting game til it shows up, its been sighted in Corpus Christi, Texas, Pittsburg, Olathe, Kansas, Maryland, Oregon, Wyoming, Colorado, Mississippi, Utah, Arizona, & North Carolina. Probably won't see it until the Snow flies! Tick-Tick-Tick!

Dick

2 dogs

Buckeye
I been tracking it. It's making it's way across the Pacific
headed towards Hawaii on a slow boat from China. I sure
hope it don't sink.......that Tsunami sounds bad.

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Ya know, I think this week-end is the Fed Ex "shootist lootist Holiday" where all the guns that were pilfered by the drivers and sorters over the past year are shot by same, and then traded around as tokens of a job well done. It's a yearly event, by invite only, with those that you would be proud to work the chain gang with. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

contender

Ruger Guru
Once sixshot gets it,, & see's how much it's been shot,, changed, ground upon, abused, used, glued, and in general not what he planned,,, several of us may have to change our names,, move to new places,, and go undercover,,,,!

americal

Hunter
Sixshot you sure can cause a stir---as we say---man nobody has any sympathy for you--I hope things go SMOOOOTHLY for you --your skill :) with a handgun causes me :!: to choose you to be on MY side if anything goes down wrong with that gun :!: :!:

deac45

Single-Sixer
When sixshot finally gets his gun he's going to invite everyone who has shot it to come up and join him for a "special" hunt. :roll:

deac45

Latest posts