Custom GP 100 Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LTB45

Bearcat
I was looking for a holster with a bit of a drop down for my GP 100.
I found a nice looking holster on Gunbroker (It was already SOLD and brown) that would have done the job.
I called the seller and asked him to make me one in black. After talking to him, he offered some customization, I loved what he was suggesting!
This morning he sent me pictures of the finished holster. It is in the mail now!
I can hardly wait!!!!

CUSTOMGP100HOLSTER.jpg

He is a small one man shop.

Earl Southard, Owner/Operator

Trailmaster Holsters

If any one needs his contact phone# PM me I will be glad to pass it along.
He is a great guy! And a pleasure to do business with.[/img]

nnero93

Bearcat
Wow, i love how that looks. I also like the protection for the rear sights, I dont want one that drops that much though. I would love to have him make me one. Damn, I have such expensive hobbies and not enough money!

LTB45

Bearcat
He makes them any way you would like. I never said how much this cost me.
Let me just say that he quoted me a price, and I said that I would pay more than that.
I am not rich, and I hve been out of work for a year now, but I thought the price I said was fairer to him and I wanted to cover the shipping charge and since he let me pay through Paypal, I wanted to cover the money that they charge!

The small belt is for the tie down, very cool!!

LTB45

Bearcat
sebtool

No website. He definitely needs one!

Since he is just a one man operation I did not want to post his phone number.

PM sent with his contact info.

LTB45

Bearcat
I was just in contact with Earl, and he said it would be OK to post his phone number and email, so here it is.

Earl Southard, Owner/Operator
Trailmaster Holsters

[email protected]

(406) 452-1495

Crashbox

Bearcat
That is one fine-looking holster!

I reckon I'll have to give Mr. Southard a buzz via phone or e-mail; I would love to have one like that for my brand-new GP100!

LTB45

Bearcat
It just arrived in the mail!!!

This is absolutely the best quality and best looking holster that I own!!!!!

Mr Southard is gonna get much more of my business!!!

Pics of the holster with my GP in it to follow soon.

308longdistance

Blackhawk
LTB45:

I think I saw the holster you mentioned on eBay. A brown cross draw for a GP100. I think he had some other holsters on there also.

Very nice work, as can be seen in your rig.

Slim, I think he is in your neck of the woods if I recall he mentioned some hiking in the Bob Marshall, but that's a pretty big chunk of land.
:mrgreen:

LTB45

Bearcat
308longdistance,
He does sell on eBay also. And he does spend a lot of time hiking in the Bob Marshall.

The rig he made me was a bit of a combination of that cross draw and another holster that he makes.

This is made from some of the thickest leather that I have ever seen on a holster. This rig and the GP 100 will definitely outlast me. I cant say enough about the quality and craftsmanship put into making this holster.

For me getting this holster made me feel the same way I do when I get me a new gun.

I cant stop smiling!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Trailmaster

Bearcat
Well, I guess I better log on and thank Mr. LTB45 for the gracious review he gave my holster! I'm new to the Ruger Forum and have only log one or so comments. I really ought to be more involved with great forums like this one...but I'm too busy building holsters! Many thanks, again, to LTB45! TM

LTB45

Bearcat
TM,

It was an pleasure doing business with you!

You have made me very happy!!!

Thank you!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

I own 3 holsters made by Earl. They have stood up to everything I have put them thru here in AK.

akbluz

Blackhawk
Trailmaster,
A hearty welcome to the RugerForum. It's a great place to visit with lots of 'experts' who have a tremendous store of knowledge of all things Ruger (and some other stuff too). And it's a great brotherhood of folks to hang out with. Also it looks like you've earned the kudos as your work is impressive.
Steve

akbluz

Blackhawk
nomadcharlie,
A hearty welcome to you too. This is the only forum that I visit as there are a great bunch of folks here.
Steve

velvalco

Single-Sixer
I really like that holster ltb, i contacted trailmasters today, to see if i can get something for my gp100 6in