Custom Display Case for my Skeeter Skelton .44 Specials

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Swampbilly

Single-Sixer
Good craftsmanship...you'll enjoy it more knowing you built it yourself.

Regards,

MD

operator

Bearcat
Great Job on the display. You must have some VERY EXPENSIVE Camera Equipment, your pictures are always FIRST RATE!!!! Operator

caryc

Hawkeye
operator":19jlx2ny said:
Great Job on the display. You must have some VERY EXPENSIVE Camera Equipment, your pictures are always FIRST RATE!!!! Operator

Even a $3000 camera couldn't make a photographer out of the average shmuck. This man obviously knows what he's doing when it comes to photography.

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
I use a Kodak C875 8.0 megapixel camera I bought online for $139. They're discontinued now, but any of the 8.0 mp Kodak EasyShare cameras with the "close up" setting will do the trick.

I guess my two years of high school photography in 1980-81 is paying off....

Thanks for the compliments!

29 Wheelgunner

Single-Sixer
I'm a big fan of the writing of Skeeter.
He is one person that I would have really loved to have met.

You have made a great tribute to him there.
Thanks for sharing your fine work with us.

contender

Ruger Guru
I looked at this, and all the great pics,, and a single thought came to my mind. It would be icing on the cake to have something rollmarked with the Skeeter metal rollmark to add a distinct touch to the presentation. I say this because I know where that steel rollmark die lives. The owner & I were just recently discussing it along with some other Skeeter stuff.
I too am a big Skeeter fan,, and those guns, the display are truly works of art.