Current Active Members and where they Live

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunzo

Buckeye
How active to you have to be to be considered active.

gunzo, Proud to be a Kentuckian.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Updated.
I see there are over 200 names on the list now. I expect there will be many more but you have to start somewhere. :D

diffy40

Single-Sixer
Close as I can tell Texas and Tennessee are tied with 13 each. Florida-10 and Pennsylvania and California tied with 9 each to round out the top 5. Only 7 or 8 states without anybody yet.
Interesting, thanks Jimbo.

737tdi

Hunter
Love it Jimbo, some may not but oh well. One thing, could you do the list by state instead of alphabetically? Everyone knows where they live so would be easy to find themselves. If a pain don't worry about it. Only reason I would like to see it that way it is more demographic of the state's population, if that makes sense.

Karl

The initial objective was met but it was a very limited effort. This one is doing what many of us have wanted to see.

Of course it will never be "complete" but it will certainly reveal a certain bit of information about the distribution of our membership, even if not all-encompassing.

Only a "curiosity"? Of course. I don't think anyone sees it as a definitive membership examination, just a way to see who of our members happen to live in our own states.

Other than the fact that you don't get it, is there something about this "survey" that offends you? You have made several comments that indicate your dissatisfaction with it. If you don't like it, why continue to "participate" only to shoot it down? The rest of us are enjoying it.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
TitanX said:
I've said several times...MA

I don't list it in my location, in my profile, because I don't want it there, and have explained why.
Do you want your MA on this list?

btw, the list is just for fun. :D
I am working to make the list more readable and only use info as written by the member.

updated.

TitanX said:
Ale-8(1) said:
The initial objective was met but it was a very limited effort. This one is doing what many of us have wanted to see.

Of course it will never be "complete" but it will certainly reveal a certain bit of information about the distribution of our membership, even if not all-encompassing.

Only a "curiosity"? Of course. I don't think anyone sees it as a definitive membership examination, just a way to see who of our members happen to live in our own states.

Other than the fact that you don't get it, is there something about this "survey" that offends you? You have made several comments that indicate your dissatisfaction with it. If you don't like it, why continue to "participate" only to shoot it down? The rest of us are enjoying it.

What does the membership distribution give you?

Is it to arrange get togethers? Some other reason? Just a curiosity?

I'm simply trying to figure out the purpose of the exercise.

Location is available in the profile. When members choose to leave it blank, I assume they have a reason for that. If the mgmt. wants the info, perhaps it should be a required field - then it might be useful.

Like I said, "just a way to see who of our members happen to live in our own states."

Jimbo's effort makes that simple curiosity easy to satisfy. Anything else we can take from the collected data is gravy.

That's it, that's all, no huge underlying conspiracy to violate anyone's privacy or glean any political positioning. OK?

Latest posts