Curious...older Ruger .22 Pistol...sn 170xxx...Semi-Auto

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wwb

Hunter
Converted without original parts? Anything non-factory about it? If either of these is "yes", then it's way too high.

If "no" to both of the above, $250 seems a little high.... I'd expect closer to $200 if it's really a 90% gun.

contender

Ruger Guru
RST6? Single-Six?
You didn't mention if it was a semi-auto,, or a single-action. But by your 6" description,, it would be a RST6 semi.
That said,, that's a fair price but not one you'll make any money on,, but great to get a shooter.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey VonFatMan, from one Fat Man to another I would say that is a lot of cash for a 90% gun......if ya need it buy it but you should be able to find a way nicer gun for basically the same money if you are not in a hurry.....if you are in a hurry PM me and I will let you know about the few extra's I have that may fill the need......se ya RR.

VonFatman

Blackhawk
RR,
Thanks for the information. I'm going to pass. I have several later guns...Standard, Mk 1, couple Mk2s...

I was looking at this one because it was a bit older...did not know if it was worth the money. I sure appreciate all the help. You folks are very good to people like me who are low on the learning curve!

I'm not in a hurry and will keep my eyes open!! I enjoy the hunt as much as the guns!

Bob

like Radical said thats way too high, see them around here under $200 and NICE .........last one we got was $150 in about that number range too......
gotta be MINT , and in the box, to get any more...............