Crossbreed for P95

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OnTarget

Bearcat
Just got my new Crossbreed Supertuck yesterday for my P95 and I can't believe how comfortable it is!!! I wore it all night last night with just my white Ruger t shirt over it to the mall and out to eat and you couldn't even tell I had it on! The P95 is no pocket pistol by any means and this holster concealed it way beyond what I was expecting. By the end of the night I could hardly tell I had it on, it got better the more I wore it! Highly recommend this holster for any gun!

recoilguy

Bearcat
Thank you the Xbreed is a fine holster and the supertuck is a very comfy one for sure. It is great to walk around with your gun on and being confident that it will go unnoticed.

RCG

eagles350

Bearcat
I have one for my p-95 & it works great. The only problem I had with it was the regular metal clips would come loose from the belt when getting in to my truck (a 4x4 with no steps) I switched over to the J clips that I ordered when i got the holster & it's been working great ever since.

danoam

Bearcat
Good to hear that, I have one on the way for my P-95, it may even get here today. I am really looking forward to checking it out. I seems that it would be the best fit for the way I dress as I normally don't wear long shirts except for a sweatshirt or sweater when the weather is cold.

danoam

Bearcat
I got mine today, wearing/breaking it in as I type. I am impressed. I adjusted for a little more forward cant but think I may play around with it some more, try some more positions and I think I will heat it and tighten the fit some but I have no problem with that. It definitely won't be my last CB holster, I would refer them to anyone!

carolinacummins

Single-Sixer
I have SuperTucks for my P97 and P345, love them both. Awesome holsters! Every time I have ordered from them, I have gotten my holsters/belts within a week.