Creating Trillions out of Thin Air

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

txramfan

Single-Sixer
Here's the Newsweek article. Let me say this: Anyone who says there's a fertilizer shortage in the world hasn't read Newsweek. See for yourself LOL

There is also video of Gretchen Carlson on Fox News discussing Trumps 8 year comment on eliminating the debt.
Geri Willis is who she talks with .

Selena

Hunter
A long way from heaven and far too close to Chicag
Uh no I haven't learned how to link from the tablet I'm using.
Newsweek, had the info they cited the Washington Post, and it was found in 90 seconds.

It was said, you can find it if you want to.

Edit....tis disrespectful to infer a person is lying.
I guess I should use my PC upstairs and supply the link if it was that important to you.
Newsweek and WP... Gannet publications are more accurate & reliable. Thank you for making my point. As for being rude... I don't practice politics so I don't have to call a spade a hand operated earth excavating device.

txramfan

Single-Sixer
Newsweek and WP... Gannet publications are more accurate & reliable. Thank you for making my point. As for being rude... I don't practice politics so I don't have to call a spade a hand operated earth excavating device.
Fox News ok as a source , or Bloomberg ?

Let me know which source to find Trumps words that you will believe.

Selena

Hunter
Fox News ok as a source , or Bloomberg ?

Let me know which source to find Trumps words that you will believe.
I've caught Bloomberg in some whoppers as well. Fox... they are too much like the opposite side of CNN and try to make the stories simple enough they lose everything but the slant. For research the only acceptable cite is that of the original (complete) interview. WP, CNN, Fox, Bloomberg even the BBC are going to "edit" to make their particular point.

txramfan

Single-Sixer
I've caught Bloomberg in some whoppers as well. Fox... they are too much like the opposite side of CNN and try to make the stories simple enough they lose everything but the slant. For research the only acceptable cite is that of the original (complete) interview. WP, CNN, Fox, Bloomberg even the BBC are going to "edit" to make their particular point.
The complete transcript of the Washington Post candidate Donald Trump interview is available on the Washington Post website.
I'm looking at it now, and found it on line on my tablet.
It has the info your in doubt of.

Selena

Hunter
The complete transcript of the Washington Post candidate Donald Trump interview is available on the Washington Post website.
I'm looking at it now, and found it on line on my tablet.
It has the info your in doubt of.
Yes... I remember their "complete" transcripts from one of Obama's speeches. Winston Smith would have been proud.

Selena

Hunter
Trumps transcript is available to read.
Your choice.
Then you can post if he did or did not say that which your arguing about.
Why would I argue over a archive of a source that I have found to be wrong in the past? Since I did not hear the original interview I would have to take it on faith the transcript is accurate. Since WP has lost that trust it would be a waste of time for me to read it and somewhat foolish of you to insist I do. Take your strawman elsewhere. We use corn cobs for bedding and have no use for it.

Uh no I haven't learned how to link from the tablet I'm using.
Newsweek, had the info they cited the Washington Post, and it was found in 90 seconds.

It was said, you can find it if you want to.

Edit....tis disrespectful to infer a person is lying.
I guess I should use my PC upstairs and supply the link if it was that important to you.
txramfan, welcome to the forum.... this thread should probably be moved over to the political section. You'll soon realize if you post anything negative about trump or ever imply he might have not told the exact truth his entire life which has been modeled after Jesus... you will be labeled a liar and a cheat and a left wing retard.

txramfan

Single-Sixer
txramfan, welcome to the forum.... this thread should probably be moved over to the political section. You'll soon realize if you post anything negative about trump or ever imply he might have not told the exact truth his entire life which has been modeled after Jesus... you will be labeled a liar and a cheat and a left wing retard.
Thanks blume357
I find it odd that the complete transcript isn't acceptable as a source, especially after disparaging remarks about other sources and it sure seems the use of " sources" that have hyper links ( which might or might not take you to the source material )are perfectly acceptable.

Ooh well , I learned long ago a closed mind is hard to open.

40nascar

Banned
You'll soon realize if you post anything negative about trump or ever imply he might have not told the exact truth his entire life which has been modeled after Jesus... you will be labeled a liar and a cheat and a left wing retard.

And? Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Selena

Hunter
Trumps transcript is available to read.
Your choice.
Then you can post if he did or did not say that which your arguing about.
As I said, I know about their so called complete transcripts from Obama. WP has a habit of "editing" them "for clarity." So what you are essentially saying is "I understand you do not trust the veracity of the Washington Post but you said you would trust the transcripts to here they are under the care of the Washington Post." You are either a liar or a fool. I have neither the time nor the curiosity to find out which. Bless your heart.

txramfan

Single-Sixer
As I said, I know about their so called complete transcripts from Obama. WP has a habit of "editing" them "for clarity." So what you are essentially saying is "I understand you do not trust the veracity of the Washington Post but you said you would trust the transcripts to here they are under the care of the Washington Post." You are either a liar or a fool. I have neither the time nor the curiosity to find out which. Bless your heart.
The transcript in its entirety is posted.
Your trust issues aren't my concern.

And now you're calling me a liar, ooh well.

Sad how closed minded you seem to be.

txramfan

Single-Sixer
ONLY in your limited opinion; But then you trust the wapo leftist opinion adjusters.
I find Selena to be very accurate on every subject.
I'd be interested in seeing a transcript of Donald Trump, candidate or President, denying the published information Selana and it seems you claim wasn't said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts