Crap

Help Support Ruger Forum:

stanimals2

Bearcat
I recently bought a new in the box 77/17 with the boat paddel stock. I did it with the sole intention of building a custom 77/17, Well I got a great deal on a barrel and was looking at Richards stocks when it hit me, this thing doesnt have any bottom metal on it !!! Its all molded in the stock, now what do I do ? There is no trigger gaurd no magwell , nothing ! Where is the best place to pick these up without having to sell one of my chillin to pay for it ?

Thanks guys, Stan

rugerdczr

Blackhawk
I think the receiver is not the same as the wood stock one, if I remember right the Magazine release is different. Call Ruger to find out for sure.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Pro ... catid=8271

Everything you need is shown in the picture. Brownell's also has the parts you need. You need the trigger guard assembly , mag. well liner , and the bottom screws. All can be had in blued or stainless but the stainless is probably a target grey finish that needs to be removed to make it a satin finish.

This one started out as an all-weather 22 Mag. Did the stock , trigger assembly parts , Shilen match barrel , bedded the action , and a trigger job. The worst part about the whole deal was removing the target grey and polishing the trigger assembly because Ruger doesn't finish the metal worth a sh*t underneath the grey coating. They use it as a filler for all the imperfections in the casting instead.

Latest posts