Covid, and I'll Be Glad When It's Done With Us...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Been going on 3-weeks ago, my wife and I both acquired the covid. Originally, it was like a bad cold, and more than anything I was just exhausted.

A week later, we were rebounding and there was light at the end of the tunnel. Another week later and it's as if the second wave kicked in. Terrible coughing and again, the exhaustion. And no help of any kind from our health care provider. They simply have said, you have covid and you must let it run its course.

Bear Paw Jack of course had this ailment a few weeks before us, and he's been giving me a play by play of what to expect. And he's been right on the money.(y)

turd

Buckeye
The coughing is the worst part. Try some Nyquil or your favorite type of cough medicine. Yes, ours lasted about three weeks, then the coughing kept up for a while, but not as bad.

Hang in there, hopefully you will feel better soon.

Ride1949

Buckeye
I hope you folks kick this thing soon. I've been lucky so far. Prayers for both of you. Take care.

Here's hoping praying all of you get past this crap and soon. My Wife came down with it about three weeks ago. All she had was cold symptoms and a mild fever and cough for 2 days and snapped out of it with no other problems. She tested negative after 6 days. I feel very fortunate we have 2 master bedrooms in our home so I banished her to the other end of the house. Only let her out to get feed and wiped everything down and sent her back. So far so good, I haven't shown any signs of the crap yet and hope I don't. We are about to blast off for Wyoming to hike in the Big Horn, and have lunch with Patrick and his Wife, forum member here, then on to SD for a visit and a hike or two, then to Taxes to drop off some guns to Bobby and a stop in Memphis to try and get up with Bob Wright for a lunch or dinner.

I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK.....

fiasconva

Single-Sixer
My wife and I caught it the week of July 4th. Bad cough and general feeling like crap but it only lasted about a week. But it did a number on our stamina that we are still trying to get completely over. I was still testing positive for about 3 weeks after I got over it. Hang in there. It will get better.

Cholo

Staff member
That really stinks, WAYNO :( I hope you and your wife can whip this nasty virus sooner than later. It's been more than long enough.

Latest posts