couple of new kids

Help Support Ruger Forum:

any ruger

Blackhawk
I fianally got the camera back and here's acouple of new ones I picked up at the local shop . Top is 6" gp100 1/2 shroud bottom gun redhawk with a nice trigger job . Other pic is of the grips on the Redhawk owner said he had to send it back to ruger to get the grips fitted but I doubt it . I like them anyway.
000_0001.jpg
000_0002.jpg

Knuckles

Buckeye
What kind of grips are they... I don't recognize them... they're shaped like Hogues, but the grip screw in the side is throwing me.
If you can get around to it... would you see if there is any brand markings on the back of them?... they look great!
Thanks, Bud (knuckles)
000_0002.jpg

Knuckles

Buckeye
any ruger":zdo22vyn said:
I looked at the grips and no markings on the inside . I was told they were Ruger grips and the former owner had to send the gun back to Ruger to have them fitted .

Well'... that's OK thank you for taking a look for me.

I have a Super Blackhawk Hunter on lay-a-way for this year,s deer season and I just thought it would be cool to match the grips on my new Redhawk 4" with the "Camo-Lamo" Grips that come on the Hunters.

The Redhawk "bantam" grips are nice but still a bit to big for my hand... so if I can find a set of grips like yours I will do a little shaping / sanding to get them just right.

Again... thanks! :)

Bud (knuckles)