Couldn't decide so...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigchillymn

Bearcat
I stopped at a local gunshop today and spotted a new model single-six 32 6 1/2 in with adjustable sights very faint turn line nice grips no dings, scratches, or buggered screws, I know its been shot ,but very much like new, it came with box, no scratches, no smashed corners pretty much pristine. sn 650-21176 makes it I believe, a 1986 model. also has manuel dated 1986 and warranty card. price 425 plus tax. Everything going my way until I spotted a new 44 special 4 5/8 in barrel for 440 plus tax. After much contemplation, as to which one to drag home, the owner suggested I buy both, what a guy. I followed his advice, lucky I'm married to a saint. Very happy to have two new additions to the family. The sn on the 44 if anyone is keeping track anymore is 17939 test fired 4-27-09

flatgate

Hawkeye
Wow, now, that's my kind of thinking! :D

I sure like those .32 Mag Single-Sixes, a real "sleeper" of a gun. I've only seen ONE of the Lipsey's .44's since they were issued and had to pass since I was chasing something else. You certainly had a GREAT day!

flatgate

contender

Ruger Guru
Finally somebody who thinks like I do. If I find a gun in a shop and like it I buy it,, or if it's more than one,, I buy both.
All these posts that appear here about should I buy this or that, which one, make me always think: "Buy both!"
WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Yep way to go.
When ya do Cowboy shooting ya got to have two of the same guns. Then you have to have a back up gun for your two others. Then a back up for the back up and it goes on and on :lol:
Your off to a good start. Now just go get two more for those two. :roll:
Jim

hutchman

Blackhawk
Congrats on your purchases.........this is the reason I can't go into gun stores anymore - two weeks ago I bought 4....

My gun budget is blown through about 2012!

Redstick

Single-Sixer
hutchman":4scf12p7 said:
Congrats on your purchases.........this is the reason I can't go into gun stores anymore - two weeks ago I bought 4....

My gun budget is blown through about 2012!

No wonder I cain't find anything! Yer hoggin' 'em all! :lol:
Well, have you been out to Two Brother's Tactical? They have a Stainless SP-101 .357 D.A.O., and a Blued Security Six.