Could use some prayers. Update, Now my wife has it too.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KIR

Blackhawk
Why do some prayers get answered and some don't? So I came to the conclusion a long time ago that God started the Universe in motion and thereafter...he doesn't touch a thing. So, I decided that I never ask entity who created the universe. When I pray, it is just to say...Thank YOU! For all that we have. I do have compassion for those who are ill or have lost someone. May they recover for their loss.

protoolman

Hunter
Added your wife also. Take it easy and both of you get healed up soon. A little light exercise, vitamins.and good nutrition helped me get over it quick.

Hebraist

Bearcat
Hoping that you’re both better now, BPJ. I had it exactly a year ago and was miserable for a month. it hits everyone differently.

akbluz

Single-Sixer
Alaska is waiting for your return as soon as y'all are well again. Prayers for both your speedy recoveries.

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
It's been two weeks since the last post from BPJ on this. Hoping for an update soon that all is well.
The worst part is after you take the 5 days worth of medicine (Paxlovid) you still don't know. I think it may hang on longer. tough deal. I believe I'm over it, but now I don't know if my wife has a cold, or it's still hanging on. Makes you paranoid.