Confirmation

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Would someone on this Forum confirm that I'm not dreaming? 2014-15 did we not see for sale, a few single six 22lr, blue, fixed sight, (looks like the Vaquero), 6.5 inch barrel, Bisley grip frame?

I found a stainless recently with a 4&5/8 barrel but I could have sworn I saw the 6.5 inch blue and I believe I also saw a fluted and non-fluted. But hey, maybe I just need to stop drinking all this red wine with dinner at night…..

gunzo

Buckeye
Nah, stick with the wine, supposed to be good for you.

The fixed sight Bisley Single Sixes I've seen are in 32 mag. There's one on Gun Broker now, a fluted cylinder. Thinking they were around a good while before 2014. Not exactly like the Vaquero in that the 32 has a windage adj. rear sight like the early old model single sixes.

chet15

Hawkeye
JPGLSG1234 said:
Would someone on this Forum confirm that I'm not dreaming? 2014-15 did we not see for sale, a few single six 22lr, blue, fixed sight, (looks like the Vaquero), 6.5 inch barrel, Bisley grip frame?

I found a stainless recently with a 4&5/8 barrel but I could have sworn I saw the 6.5 inch blue and I believe I also saw a fluted and non-fluted. But hey, maybe I just need to stop drinking all this red wine with dinner at night…..

The only Bisley they did in the Vaquero Single-Six is like the one you found, 4-5/8" stainless.
Chet15