Concealed Carry Guns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jamesray59

Bearcat
jlange said:
My view on when and where to carry comes down to this:

If I ever made the decision not to carry and someone in my family was killed or permanently injured in an attack that I could have possibly stopped with a gun, could I live with that for the rest of my life?

This rationale extends to me being killed and leaving my wife and kids without a husband/father (although _I_ wouldn't have to live with it).

For me, the answer was "No", so I carry everywhere that it isn't prohibited (including in my home). Even if my defensive use of a gun was unsuccessful, I will know that I did everything I could have.

I agree and carry anywhere I can legally.
Even at home when I am not doing anything, I am packing.
You never know when the need will arise and you must always be prepared.
You are not allowed any mistakes in these situation.
Boy Scout training 101: "Always be prepared"

I agree that everyone that wants to should carry. I do get a bit peeved when some "Boys" parade around carrying unconcealed at public events. I mean, come on, at the county fair in the grandstand with a bunch of kids? I think the guys that show their weapon off are stupid to reveal that they are armed and may have a smallness problem.

jamesray59

Bearcat
dickydalton said:
I agree that everyone that wants to should carry. I do get a bit peeved when some "Boys" parade around carrying unconcealed at public events. I mean, come on, at the county fair in the grandstand with a bunch of kids? I think the guys that show their weapon off are stupid to reveal that they are armed and may have a smallness problem.
I fully agree with you my friend.
I have never open carried nor will I ever unless I am in the woods hunting.
IMO when you CC, NOBODY should know you are armed unless a situation arises where you have to take care of business.
The only person beside the state that know I CC is my wife and she knows this is something we dont talk about.
Nice comment mate...

BurgerBoy

Bearcat
I carry a Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro in a Fobus paddle hoster OWB with a shirt hanging over it everywhere I go. I 've been carrying since 1970 when I got out of the Army.