SOLD WITHDRAWN - Colt M4 AR15 OEM 'waffle' stock

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MOVED TO AUCTION SITE $-- shipped (or 2 for $--)! - new-old-stock "take off" AR15 mil-spec collapsible stocks, with the "4U486" CAGE code used by Colt's long-term OEM supplier, P&S Products. The sling swivel screw is also the "pointed" type, used on Colt/military stocks. I picked up several of these from a business, that told me they were "new take-off stocks" from factory rifles that had been 'upgraded' with some kind of gee-whiz, aftermarket stocks. The one in the photos is an example of what they look like; most all have small rub marks or "rack wear" that doesn't really show in the photos, and are comparable to what you might see on a brand new 'display' AR in a gun shop.

If you want a proper stock for your Colt or Colt clone, or just prefer "real deal mil-spec", this might fit the bill! Colt OEM stocks with the same CAGE code are selling for over $45 shipped at auction sites, and are sold out at Charlie's Custom Clones at $59 plus shipping. P&S Products has been bought out by Prudent American Technologies, which uses a different CAGE code, so it looks like no more of these "4U486" stocks will be made.

ASKING $-- for one stock shipped (padded envelope), no extra taxes and no extra fees. Payment by USPS money order, please. I've sold three of these here already, but I've still got a few left, so if you want more than one, let me know (2 for $-- shipped, save some money!). Post "I'll take it!" & send me a PM if you can use one (or two)!

1683222081327.png

1683222152090.png

1683222213325.png

1683222280642.png

1683222342031.png

Thanks for taking a look!
:)

Last edited: