1 Set Brown Grip Panels.
1 Glass Pyramid.
1 Crystal Block.
North/ South indicators.
1 Dougans Know Your Single Action Revolvers
1 OM Base Pin
A Formal Process

Step 1:
Place the panels inside the pyramid resting on a block of cut Crystal.
Align the base apex to a Northy direction. ( Just aim it toward Splitz)
Should look about like this:
26936922.jpg

Step 2:
Firmly grasp a copy of Dougans book in your shooting hand ,the OM Base PIn in the other, ( Carl, you and the other left hand shooters had better reverse that).
26936940.jpg

Step 3:
Walking left to right, ( Carl and you other guys, your on your own here, havent got a clue, this stuff is written on old Ruger brown gun wrap and getting hard to read, all the folde and creases....)
Again, walking left to right, incant the following, waving the Dougan book up and down, and the Base Pin back and forth:
(LOUDLY) "RUGRGUY , RUGRGUY , RUGRGUY!
(LOUDER) " RADICAL , RADICAL , WEASLEMEAT!!
(LOUD ENOUGH FOR THE NEIGHBORS TO CALL 911) "STEEEEVE RUGER!!!
:roll:

Now, I can't promise perfect results as I believe the FORMAL PROCESS may be tainted.
Might be the double Ohio influlence. Too much drain from a concentrated area, no matter how much that State seems to be a Ruger magnet.
All I know is my attempt didn't turn out too well.
This is just plain wrong.....
26936933.jpg

And the grip panels turned green........ :cry:
26936945.jpg

I was advised by a esteemed Fourm member at the time that a copy of Dougans book should have been the earlier edition, not the reprint.
There's also a question on the proper base pin.....
I still suspect the FORMAL PROCESS.
So my question is:
Has anyone else tried this and gotten better results?

flatgate

Hawkeye
Gee, I don't think I've ever heard of that technique. I'll have to call Dougan and see if he knows any tricks to get the grips to turn black instead of green.....

ROFLMAO!

flatgate

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Kevin":mj917okf said:
Oh yea, I'm going to try this today. By the way, do you know any incantations for improving my shooting?

I do! You need to send those inaccuarte firearm to me where I'll immerse them in an intense ritual smothered with incantations. You then simply purchase new ones as replacements. Repeat as necessary until your satisfied with your performance. :)

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Glassman, I suspected I left the secret wax paper at your place when Mrs Radical and I stopped to see you last summer......for a price I can fill you in on the REAL FORMULA PROCESS :roll: :roll: :roll: see ya RR.