College Prof states that there are only two genders

Help Support Ruger Forum:

eveled

Hunter
A professor knows what college kids are like. So she knew she was picking a fight, and the kids were looking for a fight.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Snake45

Hawkeye
01GFXQM9AZFDKTKQB8HE4WADXT.jpeg

What you say is true, yet this same age group is also where we get our fighting men and women from. They are adults. There are consequences for actions.

It has always bothered me that you can be an adult for something but not an adult for something else.

Old enough to vote, be charged as an adult, serve in the military, but cant buy beer?
Since Vietnam college kids believe it’s their responsibility to find something to protest. If the world was perfect, they’d still find something to walk out over.
18-20. they are not adults and our laws actually still prove this.... can't buy a gun or drink alcohol until 21 and so I do not think you should serve in the military until then. But then this would put a serious hurt on the largest industry in this country.... the military and really screw up us sending young people around the world to get parts blown off and killed. I just spent the weekend with a guy in his early 30's that just spent a couple years in Afghanistan in the Army reserve and he told me he realized that their job was to protect the contractors there that were making $15,000 a month.

buckaroo

Banned
I just spent the weekend with a guy in his early 30's that just spent a couple years in Afghanistan in the Army reserve and he told me he realized that their job was to protect the contractors there that were making $15,000 a month.

Yup, that's exactly what it was all about. Starting in the first Gulf ordeal in 1991 it was the first time in American history it became privatized, from the chow hall to the latrine clean out. It was all farmed out.

GypsmJim

Single-Sixer
I didn't read the whole thread, but I do agree with the kids. There are THREE genders. He, She and IT.

We all know the first 2. The 3rd is a woman that changed to a man, or a man that changed to a woman.

My wife is a high school teacher. If you think college kids are bad, wait till you see the current high schoolers when they get to college.

maxfam

Bearcat
My second response to this post.

Attachments

• 24CD7C41-14BD-4528-BABF-24D1FD3B596C.jpeg
    24CD7C41-14BD-4528-BABF-24D1FD3B596C.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 13

Ray Newman

Blackhawk
"I didn't read the whole thread, but I do agree with the kids. There are THREE genders. He, She and IT."
-- Gypsum Jim

Or, another variant: "There are only 3 genders: male, female, and neutered."

Last edited:

buckaroo

Banned
His autobiography was the first book I ever read in school. Published after his death in 1955. Don't remember any of it but rather odd that a small boy would be reading that, and I'm not that smart. But I never got into comic books, I can't handle or relate to fantasy or fiction.

Latest posts