Collector of Double Actions?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
I posted about this in the Revolver forum, but I am thinking here in the Collectors area may be the better place to learn more about this one....

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=72344

I aquired this Security Six... Oldie.. trying to learn the real value before I put it up for sale.

I'd really appreciate any help on this from those more knowledgable than myself. (and those who spell better! LOL)

Thanks guys!

That does sound like a nice Security Six...

Here's a 4" version of the same gun. Wish I'd not burned the box.:roll:

GEDC0015.jpg

WAYNO.

lovemydals

Buckeye
WAYNO,

I know of a good home for that Speed Six. This person has both blued & stainless 2 3/4" & 4" Security Six .357 mag revolvers that he would trade straight across for you Speed Six. You get to pick the color & lenght. Any interest?

lmd

lovemydals":26g6b9dx said:
WAYNO,

I know of a good home for that Speed Six. This person has both blued & stainless 2 3/4" & 4" Security Six .357 mag revolvers that he would trade straight across for you Speed Six. You get to pick the color & lenght. Any interest?

lmd

No thanks, but if you look closer, you'll remember it's not a Speed Six. :wink:

WAYNO.

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
I know a guy who'd trade a LNIB 6" Security Six for a LNIB Speed Six 2 3/4 too!!!

:D

Terry T

Buckeye
Wayno,
As I remember, your round butt security six does not letter and is 'home brewed'. Nice piece, none the less.
Terry T