Clements Custom .475 & .500

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
Not much to say that you can't see. I'm heading out to the place to knock the new off the .475 and will try to get some more (better) pics out there.
Grips are S. Kolar caramel ebony.
DSCN0969.jpg

Aggie01

Blackhawk
Thanks for the compliments, gentlemen.

If any collectors want to complain about modifying Rugers, I'll up the ante and note that one of them started as a .41 Acusport - that I bought for $400 cash.

deac45

Single-Sixer
WOW! There's just something about octagon barrells and Bisley gripframes. When the day comes I can afford a full custom those options are on the top of the list.

deac45

Aggie01

Blackhawk
StonewallRuger":2cdznh5t said:
Not trying to be rude, but how much does something like this cost? I'm very interested.

Not rude at all. One of the problems I had when getting into this stuff was figuring out what it cost.

I have over $6K ($3K each) tied up in the two guns pictured above.

I am not married.

Seancass

Bearcat
Have you written up a range report? Do you prefer shooting one over the other?

Amazing, beautiful guns! I'd love to see some video, but thanks for posting pictures!

StonewallRuger

Single-Sixer
Well, $3000.00 isn't THAT bad. I thought you were going to say it was 6K for one of them. haha Thanks. Hopefully I can save up and get one before I get married. haha

dougader

Hunter
I've been waiting to see these. Awesome twins.

I have to add, I much prefer the barrel marking for CCG you have on these functionally artistic pieces over "logo" type markings inside the shape of a catridge case that I've seen on other guns.

Thanks for posting these!

Again, very nice guns, I don't think the price is out of line. It seems fair enough to me. Last year for my birthday I bought a custom Cooper rifle. It was in the same price range. Also, my brother had a 1911 custom made and it must have been around 2500.