Cleaning out the safe... '07 SS Bisley 45 colt/acp

Help Support Ruger Forum:

takumaku

Bearcat
Hello,

What is the value of an unfired, '07 Ruger Stainless Steel Bisley Blackhawk 5 1/2" 45 colt/acp?

It was a graduation present in 2007. Thought I would keep it and shoot it, but stuff came up. I'm not really a fan of 45s so I'll probably be posting on GB shortly. Just wanted to get a range since I couldn't find it in any gun bibles.

15bisley45acp45colt2.jpg

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
I bought mine back around Thanksgiving on GB for just over $500, and have seen them listed and sold for higher $500's. There is one on GB that has been listed in the mid $600s and gone unsold for months.

Hope that helps. I need one to send to Linebaugh for s custom conversion, but am trying to find one without the extra cylinder since it will go unused.

Will

EDK

Single-Sixer
Right around $600...plus shipping. (I've got this model on my "wish list," but just got an Original Size BISLEY VAQUERO...got the empty wallet blues!) There are some "optimists" who started them out over $800....for some reason, not too many bids at that price!

One of the joys of gun shows and internet auctions is watching someone overprice his merchandise and wonder why it doesn't sell....with the same item $200 cheaper just down the row/list. It really gets good when he gets hostile when you offer what is the true market price.

takumaku

Bearcat
Thanks for the replies. Now I have a ball park figure for what the gun should be selling for.