CLAIMED: Karma: Ruger Revolver Grab-Bag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bruce in WV

Single-Sixer
Over the years I've learned a lot here, rec'd expert advice and guidance, and had the opportunity to get some guns and accessories at a decent price. Now it's that time in my life (76) to clean out the safe a little.

Ruger Revolver Grab-bag: I have no Ruger revolvers left, so small parts and miscellany can move along. There are five sets of used aftermarket grips (3 rubber, 2 wood) for Vaqueros/Blackhawks, several little baggies of adjustable rear sight parts, two internal locks, several factory base pins and latches, and some action springs. There are 4 pistol boxes: grey plastic GP100 .357 with literature and label; grey plastic mid-frame box (same size as GP100) without literature or label; red plastic 50th Anniversary 44 Magnum with literature and label; cardboard shipping box from factory repair service.

These have been hard times for everyone, including Ruger hobbyists, gun fixers, and small time dealers. This grab-bag can be claimed by anybody.

Karma price is (drum roll.........) parts are FREE, including shipping. Pay it forward some day.

wolfsong

Staff member
Bruce, let me be the first to say thanks for a very generous and interesting karma! Please DON'T enter my name, as I'm downsizing, too. Nice to see kindness in these times. Good on ya!

Peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

Johnnu2

Buckeye
I'm downsizing as well, so just wanted to say "great idea"....

No need to put my name in that hat....

THANKS,

J.

pawncop

Blackhawk
A very big thank you to Bruce for this kind karma. I will share any parts I don’t need. Again thank you sir.

Latest posts