Chrony Recommendation

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aqualung

Blackhawk
Coogs":rwrv2vor said:
Aqua, nice hit, good accuracy....... Coogs.

Yeah, but piss-poor bullet performance...darn thing shed its jacket and didn't retain good weight for sufficient penetration... ;)

But, dead is dead, I guess...

Aqualung

Silent Sam

Blackhawk
Iron Mike Golf - I have not used it indoors or under flourescent light. I believe it is advertised to work under those conditions and I believe it would. The IR sources replace the regular diffusers so you shouldn't have to mess around w/ shields. I have used it from bright overhead sun with and without snow on the ground to past sunset in near total darkness and never had a problem. The readout is large and easy to read even set up downrange. It came w/ spare sensors and diffuser arms so if you ever shot anything you wouldn't be out of business. It will even talk to you if you want 8)

Iron Mike Golf

Blackhawk
Aqualung - Oh, man. I think I will go with the Millenium. That Master Beta seems to be a bullet magnet!

I am gonna slepp on it and likely order the Millenium. But it'll be a few weeks before I can do anything with it. I am having wrist surgery tomorrow and will not be on the firing line for a month or so.

Thanks for you input and expereince, folks. It's a real big help.