Christmas Early

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Crytot

Single-Sixer
So after much deliberation with my wife, WE decided to make the purchase. A large number of very special Rugers from a very nice gentleman. I can't say too much just yet, but after $1,500 in just shipping and transfer fees, these beauties are under my physical control.
I might be a Ruger Collector now.

There are some very special items, one of them pictured below. Sorry for the lousy photo, but I was too busy unwrapping and examining to worry about the photo. Here is an example:

Trap1.jpg

Trap2.jpg

Trap3.jpg

Crytot

Single-Sixer
Well, just in case a rhino escapes from a traveling zoo, I've now got a .416 Rigby at the ready. If that doesn't do it, how about the .375? I guess I could just pump .40's, 9mm's and .223's into him until he is too heavy to chase me!

Ummm...I may change my mind on ever shooting this one. Over 5,000 foot pounds of energy at the muzzle.

The Hawkeye model is the third generation in Ruger's bolt-action rifle lineage, which dates back to 1967. Its stock retains the classic shape prescribed by Lenard Brownell for the original Model 77. Two features of the Hawkeye model that remind me of the original Model 77 include the trimly contoured forearm that hugs the oversized barrel and the red rubber recoil pad. The pad is more resilient than ever, but even it can't actually tame the .375 Ruger's severe recoil.

mstuck

Bearcat
I dont have any presents under the tree with that shape box.

Damn!! :roll: