Christmas Chronograph Karma-Turbo111 winner

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Danjet500

Buckeye
I picked this up from a member 2 years ago and never used it. I cannot confirm its function or not. The previous owner indicated it worked. See the link.

I will pick a winner on December 13 and hopefully they will have it by Christmas. Winner has nothing to lose as I will pay all shipping costs.

Merry Christmas.

Winner is Turbo111!
PM coming.

Last edited:

Garth69

Single-Sixer
I picked this up from a member 2 years ago and never used it. I cannot confirm its function or not. The previous owner indicated it worked. See the link.

I will pick a winner on December 13 and hopefully they will have it by Christmas. Winner has nothing to lose as I will pay all shipping costs.

Merry Christmas.
I would really love to get this as a Christmas gift from you. I am a preacher so I can say special things about you to the leader of the universe. Hope this helps.......I keep a buckeye in my pocket in case the preacher thingy fails to get results.........

Hankus

Bearcat

Merry Christmas.
I’ll put it to good use if I win.

Latest posts