Chet15's coming to Tulsa

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
I decided I better get to Tulsa this year. Still need a lot of pics for Books 2 (and 3 while I'm at it) so what better way to be there first hand to get those pics!
If anybody who is going to Tulsa has something that you think would be needed for my Book 2 or Book 3 archives, please let me know and I can let you know whether to bring it along or not.
Thanks!!
Chet15

Motex66

Single-Sixer
Chet15
If you would like I will bring my brass framed factory second. You can get some better pics. A portrait photographer didn't do very good still life.
John

chet15

Hawkeye
Motex66":1h1cpqol said:
Chet15
If you would like I will bring my brass framed factory second. You can get some better pics. A portrait photographer didn't do very good still life.
John

Yes, I can use that one. Thanks!
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
What I am looking for is stuff that would be rare and unusual. I have most of the common OM stuff taken care of. Brass frames are covered except for the "second" mentioned above.
NM stuff is also needed...rare and unusual, but also some common stuff.
I'm not going to get real technical for the NM's in the book, and will probably split the NM Single-Six variations for example into pre-warning, "star" marked LR only, Liberty, Warning, "arrow" marked LR only, Warning on bottom of barrel and interlock variations, in addition to the limited production stuff of course (special distributor issues etc), then of course there will be individual chapters on the .32 mags, the fixed sight Single-Sixes, Bisleys, New Bearcats, etc.
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
Yes, its been a while since we've been there. Hope I have time to look around a little! There's a lot of notes to be taken at a 3,600 table show!!
Chet15