charger or Mark III for target shooting?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Yesterday, I fiired my 3,000th round through my new MKIII 22/45 5 1/2" bull barrel (LCI and magazine safety disconnect still in place)
So far I have had 2 FTE and 3 FTFs all with Federal/Remington bulk pack ammo. (was using bulk to break 'er in) No other loads have failed on me so far.
I normally shoot CCI Blazer and Mini Mags with 0 failures of either load so far.

The ol' girl will shoot better than I can, that's for sure!
Target3.jpg

DMN

Bearcat
fancypicker":25rhui06 said:
Yesterday, I fiired my 3,000th round through my new MKIII 22/45 5 1/2" bull barrel (LCI and magazine safety disconnect still in place)
So far I have had 2 FTE and 3 FTFs all with Federal/Remington bulk pack ammo. (was using bulk to break 'er in) No other loads have failed on me so far.
I normally shoot CCI Blazer and Mini Mags with 0 failures of either load so far.

The ol' girl will shoot better than I can, that's for sure!
Target3.jpg

Man!!! I see that and all I want to do is go to the range. Good shooting! 8)

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
I really like my charger and if i figger how to attach a picture I'll pass it on.
I hunt with mine and treat it as a short rifle.

bradford

Bearcat
ok ya'll here is what I did. I bought a KMKIII 512-60 from the classifieds here and a ultradot match dot sight. I have only had time to put about 50 rounds thru it so far but really like it. I think its a keeper. :D