CDNN specials - just an FYI

Help Support Ruger Forum:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Beretta CX4 Carbine 40s&w 16" Barrel Black Finish
2-14rd PX4 Mags Semi-Auto New
#BERJX4P415 $649.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bushmaster AR-15 A3 Dissipator 16" Fluted Heavy Barrel w/Bird Cage
Removable Carry Handle Collapsible Stock
Full Length Forearm 1-Mag
#BUS90286 $849.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colt M16 22lr 21" Barrel Quad Rail Hand Guard Fixed A2 Style Stock
1-25rd Mag Flip Sights Bird Cage
FREE Target Sports 30mm Red Dot #TAR93
#COL2245056 $369.99

Colt 3-9x40 Duplex Reticle Variable Scope
Made In the USA • Made for the Tactical Elite AR-15
Protective Black Matte Finish • 1/4" MOA @ 100 Yards •
13" Overall Length • 1" Tube • Fits Most Flat Tops, No Riser Mount Needed
FREE Tactical High Rings
#COLSP99304 $169.99

Kel-Tec P11 9mm Compact 3.1" Barrel Blue 1-10rd Mag New
#KELP11B $229.99

Kel-Tec P3AT .380 Sub-Compact DAO 2.7" Barrel Grey 1-6rd Mag New
#KELP3ATGY $199.99

Ruger LCR 38Special 1.78" Barrel 5rd Revolver New
#RUG5401 $359.99

SIG 556 .223 10" Barrel Polymer Fore End Mini-Red Dot Sight Pistol New
#SIGP55610BSMR $1099.99

Smith & Wesson M500 500s&w 8" Barrel Brite Stainless Factory Engraved
Case
#SMI149696 $1799.99

Smith & Wesson Model 18 22lr 4" Barrel Blue Adjustable Sights Wood Grips
Lock Case New
#SMI150680 $649.99

Smith & Wesson Model 17 22lr 6" Barrel Blue Adjustable Sights Wood Grips
Limited Edition New
#SMI150688 $649.99

Springfield EMP 9mm Compact Light Weight Night Sights TuTone
3-9rd Mags Accessory Pack New
#SPRPI9209LP $1099.99

Springfield XDM 9mm 4.5" Barrel Bi-Tone Finish 2-19rd Mags Holster
Mag Pouch Loader New
#SPRXDM9211HCSP $569.99

Walther P22 Target 22lr 5" Barrel w/Barrel Weight Blue
Adjustable Rear Sight Black Polymer Frame
1-10rd Mag New
#WALWAP22005 $339.99

RUGER

Ruger No.1 Light Sporter 204 Ruger 22" Light Barrel Blue BeaverTail Forearm
NO Sights Rings New
#RUG11317 $599.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 204Ruger 26" Medium Barrel Blue
Checkered Walnut Stock
Semi-Beavertail Forend Integrated Scope Mount Rings Included! New
#RUG11312 $599.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 270 Win. 26" Medium Barrel Blue
Checkered Walnut Stock
Semi-Beavertail Forend Integrated Scope Mount Rings Included! New
#RUG01314C $699.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 7mm Rem. 26" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
Integrated Scope Mount Rings Included! New
#RUG01395C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Tropical 458 LOTT 24" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
Adjustable Sights Barrel Mounted Sling Stud
#RUG11302C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Medium Sporter 45-70 22" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
Adjustable Sights Barrel Mounted Sling Stud
#RUG01399C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Varminter 204 Rem. 26" Heavy Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
#RUG11311C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 243 Win. 26" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
#RUG01348C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 25-06 26" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
#RUG01394C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 270 Win. 26" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
#RUG01305C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Standard Sporter 300 Win. 26" Medium Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
#RUG01396C $719.99

Ruger No. 1 Varminter 22-250 24" Heavy Barrel Stainless
Grey Laminate Stock
#RUG01392C $719.99

Ruger Mini-14 Target 223 22" Heavy Barrel w/Harmonic Stabilizer
Matte Stainless Finish Black Hogue Stock New
#RUG05845 $699.99

Ruger Mini-14 Target 223 22" Heavy Barrel w/Harmonic Stabilizer
Matte Stainless Finish Grey Laminate Thumbhole Stock New
#RUG05844 $699.99

cnj

Bearcat
And for those of us who live in California, none of this applies......CDNN informed me today on the phone they will not ship firearms to California. Rostered appropriately or not. OK. Now I (and all of my buds in Ca w/$$ in their wallets) will buy all of our accessories elsewhere as well.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
cnj said:
And for those of us who live in California, none of this applies......CDNN informed me today on the phone they will not ship firearms to California. Rostered appropriately or not. OK. Now I (and all of my buds in Ca w/$$ in their wallets) will buy all of our accessories elsewhere as well.

I live in Cook county in Illinois, Midway USA and many other dealers will not sell ammunition to me because of this. I do not hold it against these businesses for this stance at all. I hold my local or state government at fault. State or local laws make it difficult, if not impossible to deal with these problems. I vote to throw out these idiots (lawmakers) everytime I get a chance, it's a slow process but I keep at it. Take it as a message and not an affront.

revhigh

Hawkeye
cnj said:

It's a shame that CDNN won't sell to you, but you have to examine WHY they won't sell to you. It's because your state government has made the regulations so ONEROUS that it just isn't worth it for businesses to try to do business there.

I would look to your state politicians rather than a business just trying to make a profit.

Either way, I'm sure CDNN won't really sweat the lack of accessory orders from you and your few buddies. Buy elsewhere and pay more ... you sure showed them ...

REV

Gregg1LE

Single-Sixer
I would hate to have those state restrictions on my firearm related purchases.I'm glad CDNN and I live in Texas !

cnj

Bearcat
revhigh said:
cnj said:

It's a shame that CDNN won't sell to you, but you have to examine WHY they won't sell to you. It's because your state government has made the regulations so ONEROUS that it just isn't worth it for businesses to try to do business there.

I would look to your state politicians rather than a business just trying to make a profit.

Either way, I'm sure CDNN won't really sweat the lack of accessory orders from you and your few buddies. Buy elsewhere and pay more ... you sure showed them ...

REV

I fully agree that my (temporary) state of residence has made it difficult for out of state vendors to do business here. But it is not impossible, or even all THAT difficult as long as you follow the "rules". MANY other out of state vendors continue to support us with their good prices and excellent customer service. And yes, we will keep trying to change things with the power of our votes.........although I am not holding my breath......... It is just a shame that a company like this chooses not to conduct business (and make $$) because of a bit more "hassle". Oh well. I'll move on.

revhigh

Hawkeye
cnj said:
It is just a shame that a company like this chooses not to conduct business (and make $$) because of a bit more "hassle". Oh well. I'll move on.

Clearly the 'hassle' that you mention isn't worth the $$ that they make from their low-price firearms sales, otherwise they would certainly do business there.

REV

cnj

Bearcat
revhigh said:
cnj said:
It is just a shame that a company like this chooses not to conduct business (and make $$) because of a bit more "hassle". Oh well. I'll move on.

Clearly the 'hassle' that you mention isn't worth the $$ that they make from their low-price firearms sales, otherwise they would certainly do business there.

REV

Apparently. Good luck to them.

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
That #1 in 45/70 is really tempting me!

Rev....Since recoil is your thing - a 350 grain bullet going 2200fps out of a 7# gun is something you may want to look at too.

revhigh

Hawkeye
LOL !! Thanks Pie !

I've recently been looking at the 375 H&H. Not real seriously though. Kinda like if I find one at a good price, Great ! ... If not, that's OK too. I certainly don't 'need' it. :D

I know it's sacrilege here, but I really don't like the looks of the No 1's. I like the looks of a traditional bolt action rifle more, like the 77's.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
I_Like_Pie said:
Put a scope on one and it looks totally different....A #1 without a scope looks like a bicycle without handlebars.

That's what I always thought.

REV