Cash of Ruger Memorbilia discovered!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

speedsix

Bearcat
My father just gave me his Ruger Collectors Association stuff. He was number 151 so he got in early.

I am going through this stuff and I am blown away by some of the things he has. He has large and small envelopes that he never even opened. I opened a few of them and I found original booklets, pamphlets, parts lists, letters and all kinds of interesting info that any Ruger collector would love to know.

There are original owners manuals for guns, newsletters talking about special runs that are going to be offered to Ruger Collectors Association members only etc. I also saw some patches, stickers, catalogs etc. It is a hoard of cool stuff that you guys are going to love to see.

I am going to have to spend some time sorting through it and taking pics. I will be offering some of the non-personal items up for sale as well so keep a look out in the classifieds.

He was also a member of the Auto-Mag Collectors Association. He owned a couple of Auto-Mags in the 1970s. He has hand written letters from Lee Jurras and Kent Lomant. The funny thing is, I live in the same town that Kent Lomant lived in during the Auto-Mag years (Fort Wayne, IN).

lovemydals

Buckeye
speedsix,

I'm assuming that your reference to Auto-mags, is AMT Auto-mags. If so, I would be interested to know if you find any information on the AMT Bady Automag. I have one & additional info is always welcome. Thanks!

lmd

speedsix

Bearcat
I finally got pics and a list of the stuff. Some of the envelopes were not even opened! Most of this stuff it in MINT condition. I was the first person to open them since they left the Ruger factory. A few were just requests for dues. LOL!

I will post a quick list here tomorrow but I think I will start another thread in the classified with the pics. I have no idea how to price this stuff so if there are any other Ruger Collectors who can lend a hand on what this stuff is and worth, that would be cool.

speedsix

Bearcat
I got some of the stuff listed on Gunbroker. It was just easier to post pics on that site than here. Here is a link to one of my ads: http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =145607276

Check my other listings for more Ruger stuff. I am not done listing items yet and keep finding more stuff. I have some news letters as well as other odds and ends.

Let me know if my prices are out of line. I want to sell this stuff so I want to price items to move. I just have never seen most of this stuff before so I am kind of in the dark on what I should ask. I am willing to take offers on all items. Would love to sell all of it as quick as possible.

Thanks.

speedsix

Bearcat
Check out those auctions I have listed. The prices are not firm. I would love to sell this stuff so either bid on the auction or contact me and make an offer. I am more than willing to deal.
If my prices are off, feel free to let me know. I was guessing on most of this stuff.
Thanks.

Latest posts