Can you get anymore ridiculous than this: Palmetto State Armory.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have to say they must go by the adage that there is a sucker for anything:

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 5.38.21 PM.png

mirglip

Single-Sixer
Looks like the barrel and front sight are chrome. There are no limits to idolatry, even in the firearms community. I like ugly guns myself.

ProfessorWes

Hawkeye
All it's lacking is a replica of Saddam Hussein's signature. Or possibly Muammar Qaddafi's. :ROFLMAO:

. . . If I were to shop PSA, I'd rather have one of their AK-103s or their new Krink if I wanted a Kalashnikov, or else opt for one of H&R's replica M16A1s. Or heck, one of each.

Mike J

Hunter
I wouldn't want it. I am sure there is some market for it though. For whatever it is worth I have one of their AR rifles I put together from one of their blemished "cold hammer forged" rifle kits & one of their blemished lowers and one of their Dagger pistols. Both are fine.

Now that I look closer it does look like they chromed the very end of the barrel. I was wondering how long the gold plating would last on the barrel if yo started firing that rifle a lot. Many years ago, one of my good friends opened up his "highway emergency kit" and pulled out his AK and se shot off at least a hundred rounds through it and the barrel on that rifle was smoking and really hot.

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 5.38.21 PM.jpeg

People buy silly looking vehicles, absurd looking clothes, and no obvious value trinkets all the time. Just taking the gun market into that theater.
Some of 'those folks' might think a pre-64 Model 70 in 7x64 mm just as oddball.

ProfessorWes

Hawkeye
With respect to the OP: Palmetto State Armory's got nothin' on Disney. I mean, some people take "Can you get any more ridiculous than . . . " as a challenge.

Come to think of it: I'd rather have the gold-plated PSA AK than a subscription to Disney+.

1718279733939.png

yes, you can get 'worse", this passed weekend we saw for sale a Glock 9mm that was either "pink"?? but more flesh colored and was totally engraved, guy and walking around with it for sale, his wife could not work the slide, and he wanted $500 it sure was "different"......wow:unsure::rolleyes:(n)

mirglip

Single-Sixer
"It really turns heads" LOL! Some people need to show off being different. I just can't get into safe queens. Guns were made to carry around and shoot.

Latest posts