Can you ever have enough 45 Colt revolvers??????

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
I THINK NOT!!!!! 8)

I picked up this great UNFIRED Blackhawk Convertible this week. I already have a 5.5" Convertible, but I've really been wanting one with a 4 5/8" barrel.

P1010068-1.jpg

P1010078.jpg

It makes a nice addition to the current Ruger stable......

P1010086-2.jpg

mt

Single-Sixer
Simple answer...NO!

I like that little birdshead grip. I have a Uberti with the 3 inch barrel that will drive tacks.

mt

ajw65

Bearcat
Have to get my pictures up. 4 5/8 convertible, 7 1/2 Bisley, and a 4.02 inch Redhawk. Love the 45 Colt...

contender

Ruger Guru
Hey,, I have 16 45 cal Rugers,, (including my OA's,) and only about 4-5 of those are shooters,,,! And I bet that Flatgate & I are suffering the same great thing,, perfect guns in which we CHOOSE to NOT shoot them,, but rather,, display them, take pics of them,, and make others drool!

Ah come on Tyrone, Old Bill didn't design the things to sit in a safe. They ALL have triggers and hammers that were made to move! I know, I know, you collector types just like to stroke and photograph the pretty ones while grinning at us converter types who keep driving up the value of those safe queens! :lol: :lol:

contender

Ruger Guru
You got it Robb!!!
The ONLY complaint I truly have about folks who customize a Ruger comes when someone else becomes the owner,, then SWEARS it's a "factory" ultra rare special edition etc,,,!

Don't worry Ty, my "customs" are so far chopped and whacked, NO one would ever think they were factory. Heck, half the time you can't even tell they started out as a Ruger! :shock:

Take care Chief!

Robb

Paine

Bearcat
Should anyone ever decide they do have to many feel free to look me up because I'd be more than happy to give one or two or twenty a good loving home. A nice SA .45 is the next one to save up for after I get a 1911. :D

Watch out Jim, I jsut sold a bucketful of main frames, hammer/trigger sets, barrels and grip frames. I'm going to save enough pennies for one of your 45's yet! :lol:

Rem is doing okay. He got married just over a week ago there in Del Rio by a Justice of the Peace just so he and Ashly have a better chance of getting stationed together. She is still at Fort Rucker learing to fly choppers and he's in the T-1 with only about 5-6 more flights then he has his drop whre he finds out his assigned plane. We fly down next month for his graduation then out to Minnesota at Thanksgiving for the big wedding.

I guess there are 3 bases that have both her chopper of choice and the refueler he wants to fly and one of the three is in Spokane at Fairchild. Hopefully that is what they will draw since most people apply for the base in Germany or Japan.