Can you answer 21 questions about your own country?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cooperhawk

Buckeye
Got em all I guess.

http://www.playbuzz.com/cameronplank10/can-you-answer-the-21-questions-that-every-american-should-know?fb_ref=187_SNR

Kanook

Buckeye
We salute you! You got the top score! Which means you got more answers right than 90% of the population. You understand the intricacies of this great nation and how it works. You might as well move to D.C. right now, they could use a mind like yours to set things right!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
We salute you! You got the top score! Which means you got more answers right than 90% of the population. You understand the intricacies of this great nation and how it works. You might as well move to D.C. right now, they could use a mind like yours to set things right!

snowman2

Bearcat
Got them all. I guess the year of American history I took In high school stuck in my noggin. :)
Cheers Harv

nvbirdman

Blackhawk
Another top score here. I am not especially proud of my score, since it is (or should be) what is expected of an American citizen.

blackhawknj

Buckeye
Got them all. i found the test rather elemantary. The again I went to Grammar School in the 1950s when the idea of education was to acquire factual knowledge.

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
Got part way thru and it went south. Maybe too many folks taking it at once.

WheelGal

Bearcat
:mrgreen: I bleed red, white and blue!

I think it would be a fair bet that the 10% of Americans that know these are the RTBA folk :lol:

Latest posts