Campaign for a Lipsey’s Marlin 1894 41 mag!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

71shooter

Single-Sixer
What person (and their email address) do we need to bug to try and get Lipsey's to have Ruger make a run of standard configuration Marlin 1894's in 41 mag? If you know, please speak up, and you 41 mag fans, friends and relatives of 41 mag fans, collectors, and all around gun nuts, please email that person. Thanks

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
I believe you are about 5 years too early to attempt this. :unsure: :( :eek:
Ruger is selling every one they can make at this time and for a long, foreseeable future. They cannot keep up with demand for 357 and 44 and I'm betting there is a 350 Buckmaster on the horizon when they get caught up with 30-30/45-70 guns.
When you see unsold inventory stacking up on gun racks THAT'S when they get susceptible to suggestions and that's when they have time for Lipsey's contracts.
You would be better served buying the currently offered Henry 41 mag. Then you could go shootin instead of waiting and dreaming.

Last edited:

hittman

Staff member
Sure Ruger sells all they make. They just don't make NEAR enough of them. Been that way for many years. Heck, in my small town and surrounding area it was 2012 or 2013 before many of us saw the SR1911 in a store,

When was the last time anybody said, "There's STILL Ruger/Marlin new __________ on the shelf down at the fun store"?

It's almost like the hype is just to generate interest and conversation. I've still not seen a new Ruger made Marlin in person in the wild,

Sure Ruger sells all they make. They just don't make NEAR enough of them. Been that way for many years. Heck, in my small town and surrounding area it was 2012 or 2013 before many of us saw the SR1911 in a store,

When was the last time anybody said, "There's STILL Ruger/Marlin new __________ on the shelf down at the fun store"?

It's almost like the hype is just to generate interest and conversation. I've still not seen a new Ruger made Marlin in person in the wild,
I very much agree with this. There are multiple Ruger models I would buy instantly, if they were available anywhere, at any price. They remain unavailable, and simultaneously, Ruger is designing and releasing more models.

smith1961

Blackhawk
Good luck with Lipseys and .41 mag:

Air-cooled

Single-Sixer
Few are interested, and even fewer would buy one. And virtually no one, including the OP has the motivation to obtain "contact information." The Ruger and Lipseys sites both provide messaging and phone numbers to make contact. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

Hooch

Blackhawk
I'd definitely be in for one in 41 magnum….. I have a new one in both 357 and 44 and love them…. Ruger did them up right!!! I need a companion for my one and only 41 magnum…. A old scratched up Smith

Attachments

• IMG_4532.jpeg
    IMG_4532.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4541.jpeg
    IMG_4541.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
What person (and their email address) do we need to bug to try and get Lipsey's to have Ruger make a run of standard configuration Marlin 1894's in 41 mag? If you know, please speak up, and you 41 mag fans, friends and relatives of 41 mag fans, collectors, and all around gun nuts, please email that person. Thanks
Good luck. Me and a bunch of others have been trying to get them to make a Ruger No.1 in 35 Rem for years.

BULL'S-EYE

Buckeye
It'll probably happen at some point, Ruger is still in the process of reviving the Marlin brand, and focusing on the most popular and marketable models for the time being.

Certainly can't hurt to email Lipsey's with the request, after all, they ARE responsible for:

The .44 Special Flattop's
The adjustable sighted Bearcat
The blued half lug GP-100 in .327 Federal, 357 Magnum and .44 Special.
The 454 Casull/480 Ruger 5 shot Bisley Blackhawk's...Just to name a few.
NONE of which would have come to fruition without Lipsey's involvement!

Why Ruger/Lipsey's could announce a limited run of 1,000 .41 Magnum 1894's today, and they'd sell out before you can say...

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD
ZomboMeme 2704.jpg

hittman

Staff member
And half of them would end up on GunBroker at $2500 prices due to limited availability. Meaning…..few would actually be SHOT, fondled, enjoyed, take game, etc.

Those of us in rural areas …..150 miles from bigger cities would again be without.