Callshot's School of Culinary Creations

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
This is a moose roast I harvested 2 years ago so it's been well aged.
dsc04216.jpg

Marinating it in some beef broth. Sorry this is not a dutch oven, but I had to cook it in the house.
dsc04219.jpg

Home-grown vegetables...except the canned mushrooms of course.
dsc04220.jpg

I had to use the little red potatoes because the white potatoes were too big to fit!
dsc04222.jpg

Here the vegetables are ready to go in with the roast.
dsc04223.jpg

Almost done...
dsc04224.jpg

Getting ready to begin serving...
dsc04225.jpg

His & hers plates...
dsc04227.jpg

As you can see, she slicked it right up but would only admit to giving me a red ribbon. Lots of leftovers for another day. Better come get in line Sixshot before the neighbors get here!
dsc04229.jpg

When it's a little bit cold and stormy outside, this is what I can do to multi-task while I'm doing housework!

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Outstanding callshot ! Great pictoral essay !

When it's a little bit cold and stormy outside, this is what I can do to multi-task while I'm doing housework

But callshot, how do you look in a sundress ? :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Are your legs as smooth as Dicks ?

sixshot

Buckeye
I had no idea Betty could slick up that plate on the left! :wink: I do know that moose Callshot/Cantshoot whacked is some terrific eating, don't know why he so's bashful about showing a picture of it.

Dick

callshot

Blackhawk
Jeff, I don't know how it would be in a sundress. It would probably eclipse the sun if I even tried. I doubt if my legs are as smooth as Dicks. I think that at his age they are all wrinkled up just about like mine. Mine has way more scars on them. Dick, Betty did slick up HER plate. It was the one on the right. I know because I fed it to her one spoon full at a time. Steve

callshot

Blackhawk
This is Mrs. Callshot\can'tshoot :D :D :D who would like to reply to his culinary school. He does a real good job. but does not always speak the truth. I did not award a red ribbon for his achievement. Personally I think he deserves a blue ribbon. He has become very adept in his kitchen skills. Congratulations go out to him!

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
MD, that multi-tool wasn't used to measure the tater, that's what callshot used to pull that tater out of 'sixshots' ear :p :p :p