Cakes my 11 yr. old daughter has made recently

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
My Mom died Aug. 31st of this year, and was a wonderfull baker. It's nice to see my daughter follow in her footsteps. This was done without any proding from me, or my wife. Just pure, unadulterated love . Grandma Sally is smiling above us :D .
First snow cake
roastrollscake001.jpg

Christmas cake
cakes003.jpg

And lastly, the Birthday cake she made me, today :D . BBD ! Big Buck Down :D !!

cakes005.jpg

BBD001.jpg

Thanks for letting me brag a little about my daughter :D :D :D !

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas !!! Jeff

308longdistance

Blackhawk
Excellent looking cakes.

Love the BBD, she even got him right behind the shoulder. I'm pretty sure she has been getting some lessons on shot placement.

americal

Hunter
I know your happy with her very decorative cakes :) they show a lot of color & great effort :!: its these kind of events that are a treasure for parents :D

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Yeah, he was coming out to feed, the same time I was.....good thing I had my sixgun :D .

contender

Ruger Guru
I seem to recall another post where you showcased her baking talents. I love it,, but I too want to know how she got the color of that deer to be brown,, or if it's not icing,, what is it?

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Well....... my dog Ruger may have contributed a little....... No, she used something cake bakers call fondit, a special icing, thicker, like playdoh. Just add your food coloring to the shade you need, and viola ! :D