Bullet Puller

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Vecco

Single-Sixer
On my bullet puller one of my Collets (sp) broke. Anyone know of a web sight where I can just replace that part without buying a new bullet puller just to get the one collets (sp) that I need?

win85shooter

Bearcat
You didn't say who made your bullet puller but I would advise you to go to the manufacturers web site and see if they offer parts. You can also look on their site for "contacts" and either get their email or telephone number and call them requesting parts. They might even send you the parts for free if it has a life time guarantee.

Mike

Vecco

Single-Sixer
win85shooter":16771wi6 said:
You didn't say who made your bullet puller but I would advise you to go to the manufacturers web site and see if they offer parts. You can also look on their site for "contacts" and either get their email or telephone number and call them requesting parts. They might even send you the parts for free if it has a life time guarantee.

Mike

Ok thanks, I had search the net thinking these might be simple wear and tear items that are easily replace but could not find anything. I don't know the brand it was just one that Cabalas was selling I doubt they make it, just package it.

Vecco

Single-Sixer
eric conrad":32nyj2iz said:
If this is a impact puller just use the correct shell holder for case. That is if you have a single stage press.
Eric

I have Dillon 650 progressive press. I use a impact puller.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Vecco":1a6rwn23 said:
Jimbo357mag":1a6rwn23 said:
Midway has parts.
Handheld impact pullers & parts.
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?p ... ber=737910

...Jimbo

Thanks Jimbo that's just what I needed, little more then I thought they would cost since the whole set up is only 14.99 but that is what I am looking for.

Yeah, makes you scratch your head doesn't it?
You might try the classifieds for parts or for a trade. :D

...Jimbo

Vecco, did the o-ring break? Any hardware or auto parts store has the o-rings. What cal. case yu talking about? I might have a extra shell holder. They last forever.
Eric
Midway has shellholders --Lee $3.49 ea.

Vecco

Single-Sixer
eric conrad":48xle7zh said:
Vecco, did the o-ring break? Any hardware or auto parts store has the o-rings. What cal. case yu talking about? I might have a extra shell holder. They last forever.
Eric
Midway has shellholders --Lee $3.49 ea.

No one of the collets will just no longer hold the bullet when you hit it... it comes out. It looks good, looks like the others... but it will no longer hold the bullet. Maybe pulled 20 with it before it gave out.

It was for 9mm and used in an Impact Hammer.

Latest posts