Bro and sis visited...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

graygun

Hunter
We went to Big Bend Natl Park,Study Butte,Terlingua,Lajitas for two days. Don't think I'll be doing much with good ole bro ( a former Eagle scout,early 1960s) anymore after he said he went to a gay pride parade in Austin with his teenage gay grandson. Sis mentioned praying to God and the universe. Things sure have changed over the years. :(

It was good to see and feel the harsh,hot beauty of the park in September and feel the lowlands wick the moisture from your skin. The stars at night were a welcome sight.

Why marginalize your brother for his support of his grandson? He is probably trying to maintain a relationship with the grandson. In other words he may never have any influence in the grandson's life anymore. That would be tragic IMO. I doubt your brother is gay.
gramps

SAJohn

Hunter
Graygun, Don't feel bad, every family has a few black sheep. :) All I will admit to having is a close relative who is a school teacher (I have learned never to talk about politics with her).

graygun

Hunter
They can worship their gods and go their merry ways. We have little in common and blood isn't everything. I pray that God may revive us all.