Brass Frame Blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tom turkey 2

Bearcat
Returned from Tulsa with a BKH-36B and the 5 shot 480 Alaskan. My question is how hard is to get all the Brass framed blackhawks? Also got this one just after Tulsa here is the S-410n to keep her sister company a KS-410n

Ruger480Alaskan5shot.jpg

RUGERBKH36B.jpg

RugerNewModelSuperBlackhawkS-410N44.jpg

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Get all the brass frame Blackhawks? :shock: Good luck..Let us know how
you do :D Nice guns you got in Tulsa :D

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
Congrats on getting one of the rare 5 shot 480 alaskans. The 2 supers are nice finds as well. Good luck on cornering the market on brass framed Super Blackhawks. Might I suggest something easier like world domination! :lol:

dr-evil.jpg

I think you mean you would want to get one of each of the brass framed Blackhawks. Some are pretty rare. I know where a BKH34B is sitting, but the 45c BKH44B is the hardest I think? And did you want those with the original box and shipper?

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
jimbo1096":13f9jvx7 said:
I think you mean you would want to get one of each of the brass framed Blackhawks. Some are pretty rare. I know where a BKH34B is sitting, but the 45c BKH44B is the hardest I think? And did you want those with the original box and shipper?

That makes a lot more sense. :D It would take bill gates money to obtain all the brass frame guns!

SBH4628

Blackhawk
tom turkey 2
Don't let these guys pick on you "Including me"
Tell us more "Me" about your 10 1/2" Super :D

tom turkey 2

Bearcat
SBH462B from want I understand from the RENE. That this model S-410N was only built for one year and is considered scare and then the sihouette shooters wanted a bull barrel on the supers model (S-411N). It also has a ramped front sight instead of the hooked front sight of the S-411N. I wanted this gun because like I said I have her sister in S.S. and I am a sucker for new in the box guns. :) :)

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Tom, I can make you a "package deal" on all the brass guns except the 41's which I don't have.....wait I don't think I have a BKH 34 or a NON prefix Super either......HUMM, seems I need a few TOO :D :D :D you are certainly getting some nice guns....see ya RR.

Latest posts