Books for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TWO ON LEFT ARE SOLD!
Gentlemen, here are the first four books I have available. All are hard backs by JT and the two on the left have the hand written inscription JT used to do if you sent him a book for signing. Both say "To Robb Barnes, Good shooting and God bless" John Taffin. The black covered book does not have a dust jacket and it has a small tear in the binding on the upper corner of the spine. The two books on the left with the personalized inscription are $50 each shipped while the two books on the right without the inscription or book plate are are $60 each shipped. Take all four for $210 shipped.

Just to avoid any questions which often come up in guys heads when a member starts liquidation books, guns etc. No there are no health issues here, at least none that a good ortho surgeon can not fix. It is just that after helping my niece deal with the aftermath of her moms sudden death and her dad having dementia and all that entailed for the family. I realized that stuff is stuff, not life altering in most cases. I have read all these books at least twice and would rather see someone else enjoy them than have them sit here on the shelf and leave them to my family to deal with later. The books I really enjoy I have hanging on to and have given extra copies to my kids already.

There will be more books once these are sold.

The typical "I will take it" followed by a PM locks it down.

Thanks,

Robb
pid4qY6.jpg

Last edited: