Books for sale-SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to thin down the number of books a few at a time. All prices are shipped and as usual the first " I will take it" followed by a PPM get it locked down. The first two books are obviously used but both are full of neat stories and histories if you are interested in the gun world in the 60's or the history of the old west gunfighters. The third book on the Winchester Sigle shot rifle is one I bought new years ago, briefly thumbed through and put on the book shelf. I bought it when I was collecting the Browning B-78 rifles but like other things, that chapter is closed so this great reference book needs to find a new home. On this last one, if you look on Abe Books you can find used copies ranging form $217-$300 for the same book.

SOLD-First up is the Deluxe Edition of the 1965 edition of Gun Digest. This has articles by Elmer Keith on double rifles, Col Askins on on hunting blunders he made, new firearms like Bill Rugers Number 1 single shot and many more interesting articles. The shipped price on this is $25.
ydLJG0S.jpg

The second book is one on the history of gunfighters in the American West. It has chapters on everyone from Bill Longley and Billy the Kid to Wild Bill, Tom Horn and Ranger Capitan John R. Hughes. In fact, the book is dedicated to Capt. Hughes and Ranger James B. Gillett. The shipped price on this book is $45.
5CJe1Ww.jpg

The final book is the first volume of John Campbells book "The Winchester Single Shot". You would be very hard pressed to find a nicer copy of this tome on the great single shot rifle. The shipped price on this one is $200.
Nryxd19.jpg

Thank you,

Robb

pie

Bearcat
For anyone interested the Winchester Single Shot book is volume #1. $200 is a fantastic price. Very doubtful if this can be found in this condition online for less than $350.

Status
Not open for further replies.