book karma---

Help Support Ruger Forum:

toysoldier

Hunter
Abandon Ship! by Richard F. Newcomb.

This is the most thorough examination of the whole story surrounding the sinking of the U.S.S. Indianapolis and the aftermath. It includes a forward and afterword by Peter Mass that has some information not available when the book was first published in 1958, including an accusation of a very personal vendetta by Admiral King. I'll leave this open for a week, then use my usual turkey-shoot selection technique for a winner.

Oh, no, I get the dreaded first post. A dirty job, but one I am equipped to handle. It is all good! I am in please. It sounds like a first rate read. :D
gramps

Mtneer

Single-Sixer
You bet! I'm always interested in lesser known historical facts. Please add me to the list.

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
Well, I sent off Guadalcanal Squadron per Bobskis request so I AM in the running for NEW reading material. Throw this Navy Brat's name in the pot too please.

olcop

Single-Sixer
Please put my name in the hat---- If I am the fortunate winner, I'll read it and then send it to my two brothers, who are also Navy Vets ad then rekarma it .
olcop

Bucks Owin

Hunter
Anything related to the PTO of WW2 has my interest...

You bet and many thanks!

toysoldier

Hunter
And the winner is LGC42. Sorry about the delay, things have been happening. Send a PM with mailing address.

Latest posts