Boddington set....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mattsbox99

Hunter
So the last rifle should be at dealers now, as my local dealer got in his last one. They ordered two sets, serial number 3 and 36. They are only selling it as a 4 gun set for the princely sum of $6500.

I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous the stocks are on these rifles. I want a set, but there is no way that is going to happen unless I sold off a lot of other stuff.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Gonna be a tough sell as a set all at once. If smart they'd have had a program where a person could buy the first one with first refusal on the matching numbered ones after that.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Ahhh, sounds more like it's the shop owners way of getting the set for himself but using the shop as a cover. :lol: I bet the set in a nice rack would make a great display. Hmmmm...what can I sell...

mattsbox99

Hunter
He's got about a hundred very old Winchesters up on display, more than a one of those guns is worth more than this set.

5 of these matched guns for 6500 isn't really that bad, considering they are 1300+ each easily if you can find them.

mattsbox99

Hunter
Sounds like that is just about dealer cost on them.

I would honestly just like to the have the Leopard one, 7x57 is a great caliber and Leopards are amazing animals (I'd never shoot one).