BlackBerry - could not get worse? - Yes it could

Help Support Ruger Forum:

steelshooterco

Single-Sixer
Stuck with a BlackBerry phone, and while it's not the greatest compared to wife's Samsung and i-Phones friends have, it at least used to function.

Recently had problems with battery running down in hours, was told it had to do with a software update. Took battery out one more time and it seemed to help. Well earlier this week they pushed thru a software update, that you had to load.

It is now the worst, most non-function phone have ever seen. Screen comes on, and it is too large and you have to swipe down to see anything. A blank "home" screen that is supposed to be an "improvement".

I can tell you it is pretty impact resistant, but company will probably frown upon me shooting it several times.

Told them I'm either going to eject battery and not use it or get me an i-Phone, new i-Phone coming.

It is sad when a company that at one time was at the top if its industry can find a way to become so pathetic, will love seeing them go out of business.

coach

Hunter
As much as you liked it and worked well at some point, I would dump it.
I keep hearing how Blackberry is trying to make a comeback, but I haven't seen it.
Maybe the old operating system isn't compatible with new updates.

Latest posts