BKH36B

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi been waiting for factory letter to post this to make sure it did letter I cant take pictures to save my tail feathers but here it is

P1010045.jpg

P1010044.jpg

Sorry I somehow lost the picture of the letter but honest injun it does letter
This is the gun that was drilled and tapped and converted but I picked up for $399

GRAMPS

Axehandle

Buckeye
You need to send that one to me for my "D&T Set." :D
I have a cherry 10 inch 357 that letters... It has had the D&T treatment also... :x
The holes were very cleanly done and are now plugged with set screws but it is still D&T'ed :cry:

HI I am toying with the idea of having it welded and refinished there is someone here on the forum that is good at it or knows someone but it will have to wait for now im broke after my last gun purchase

GRAMPS

flatgate

Hawkeye
Axe,
I love to score "soiled" Rugers and restore them to their original style or fix 'em up how I like and "shoot the hell out of them".

:D

flatgate
85490282.jpg

GRAMPS 51":1vid9b4n said:
HI I am toying with the idea of having it welded and refinished there is someone here on the forum that is good at it or knows someone but it will have to wait for now im broke after my last gun purchase

GRAMPS

Hey Gramps,
Alan Harton told me if you weld up and reblue that you still see where the holes are. The other option is to have Turnbull case hard it.
Jim

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Jim, I have had the semi local guru named Walter that Rugerguy told me about do several and yes you can sometimes see the spot.....but sure beats the heck out of a set screw :D :D :D just say it is where it was attached to the casting tree::shock: :shock: :shock: most of the time if you don't look REAL CLOSE you would never know......I haven't had him "fix" one in a while but I do believe the last one cost me 200......your mileage may vary....see ya RR.

martyj

Blackhawk
Nice revolvers both of them.
Not sure which is more appealing the brass frame on yours or the grain in those grips of flatgates.