BK grip adapter fit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FLgun

Single-Sixer
Upon reading on the BK grip adapter website, it states, Customer reports D adapter fits Ruger security six but the clips need to be spread a bit to fit the frame, does anyone know if the two clips being spread affect or interfere with the spring under the grip frame?

Last edited:
I looked at some pictures showing the BK adapters and their clips. The clips should not interfer with the spring on a Ruger. The clips are basically flat and press a little against/around the frame and then securing the grip panels helps hold them in place, basically the same as Tyler T adapters work. The reason the clips have to be spread OPEN, is that the Ruger frame is a bit wider than the S&W frame so to get them to fit better the have to be opened up a bit.

Tell you what, if you get one and are not happy with it, contact me and I'll buy it from you since I told you they should work. How's that for backing up internet advice :)

FLgun

Single-Sixer
Ron,

As always you are more than generous in your ways. I just ordered one. Will let you know how it fits. Thank you