• plow handle, or old style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bisley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Never paid attention to them until I got the first then it all went crazy.

Bisleys -> 13

Plow Handle -> 17

Some of those non-Bisleys wll be getting "fixed". ;) A few are OM so ya gotta take what ya can with them. :)

EDK

Single-Sixer
First BISLEYS; then Original Size VAQUEROS. Lately I've been thinking of a #5 grip frame for my Old Model 44 Flat Top.

tek4260

Buckeye
Tough call. I have 2 identical 45's, one with a Bisley frame and one with a Super frame. I know what everyone says about recoil and the Bisley, but the Super framed 45 seems to be alot less violent with 325gr cast over H110. With a light grip, the Super rolls, but the Bisley tries to hit me in the face.

Sagebrush Burns

Single-Sixer
I use 'em both. Plow handle is fine for vast majority of shooting, but Bisley is the ticket for rompin' stompin' heavy loads.

DwarvenChef

Bearcat
With big hands the Plow handle just plane hurts to shoot, Bisley feels SO much better and is a pleasure to shoot.

Not sure how a post like this should keep personal opinions out, it is compleatly personal opinion on what is liked.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Ruger Bisley, aint nobody got anything like it.

Bisley-44-1.jpg

...Jimbo

Glassfixer

Bearcat
I think that the plow handle look better but the Bisley handle feels a lot better to shoot. I try to have my NM's be as Bisleys. - Glassfixer

Glassfixer

Bearcat
I think that the plow handle look better but the Bisley handle feels a lot better to shoot. I try to have my NM's be as Bisleys. - Glassfixer