Bipartisan Ruger Charger....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Should this be in the political section?

Saw this charger mentioned on the firing line.... didn't even know Ruger made such a critter...

http://ruger.com/products/22ChargerDE/models.html

I think I will go to the trouble of posting a picture:

BP-1.jpg

Snake45

Hawkeye
I've stopped saying "ugliest gun I ever saw," because every time I do, someone manages to come up with something even uglier.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

wwb

Hunter
Actually supposed to be an "American" Charger.... red, white, and blue (note the uncolored center section of the stock).

But, the "Red State, Blue State" business is pretty funny. And, yup, Snake is right.... it's get outta here ugly.

Looks to me like they need to work on the white... but then maybe it's an indication of the times.... If, I'm not careful this will get moved to the political thread..

I was thinking the other day... isn't it Ironic that one of the great Icons of our country, the Liberty Bell is cracked?

Jasperharley

Bearcat
blume357":2iuy8q20 said:
Looks to me like they need to work on the white... but then maybe it's an indication of the times.... If, I'm not careful this will get moved to the political thread..

I was thinking the other day... isn't it Ironic that one of the great Icons of our country, the Liberty Bell is cracked?

Wow. You may want to read up on history. its an icon because its cracked. Was rung for the continental congress and then almost never again. Kept cracking over and over. Really an example of american manufacturing. With regard to the white comment, I thought this passage was most worthy:

"The Liberty Bell was known as the "Independence Bell" or the "Old Yankee's Bell" until 1837, when it was adopted by the American Anti-Slavery Society as a symbol of the abolitionist movement"

Aren't you thinking of "Taco Bell", the other great American bell? Far as I can tell that one is pure white, so you should be good. lol.

miatank

Bearcat
My Charger has a non-political stock and one may not care for the looks - but it's fun to shoot!

dave - and pretty accurate too :)

bham shooter

Bearcat
Is it just me, or is the "right" side in the lower picture blue? At first I thought the pic might have been flipped, but the wording towards the trigger guard isn't backwards.

Snake45

Hawkeye
bham shooter":3lws24zu said:
Is it just me, or is the "right" side in the lower picture blue? At first I thought the pic might have been flipped, but the wording towards the trigger guard isn't backwards.
An even bigger clue is the ejection port. :wink:

bham shooter

Bearcat
Snake45":hxwzdgmi said:
bham shooter":hxwzdgmi said:
An even bigger clue is the ejection port. :wink:

Yeah, but I figured it might be a Southpaw version!

Latest posts