Best Western Movie

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lolbell

Single-Sixer
What’s your favorite Western Movie. I have three that I can’t decide which is the better. In no certain order: Open Range with Kevin Costner and Robert Duval, True Grit with Jeff Bridges or The Outlaw Jose Wales with Clint Eastwood and Chief Dan George. Can’t make up my mind which is best. I’ll give’em a three way tie for top spot

RICHP

Single-Sixer
What’s your favorite Western Movie. I have three that I can’t decide which is the better. In no certain order: Open Range with Kevin Costner and Robert Duval, True Grit with Jeff Bridges or The Outlaw Jose Wales with Clint Eastwood and Chief Dan George. Can’t make up my mind which is best. I’ll give’em a three way tie for top spot
Red River with the Duke.

lolbell

Single-Sixer
So many fantastic ones but Unforgiven is the most recent that stands out and will stand the test of time.
I’ve heard a lot of people say this but I have never been more disappointed walking out of the theater as I was after watching Unforgiven. I guess it was enduring one of my “wester” heroes getting his tail kicked for nearly 2 hours. Mind you he did come back and make a showing the last few minutes. It was hard for me to watch that movie.

lolbell

Single-Sixer
Another just came to mind, The Magnificent Seven with Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt

I was typing when nvbirdman posted. I liked the original but liked the new one better

RC44Mag

Bearcat
I’ve heard a lot of people say this but I have never been more disappointed walking out of the theater as I was after watching Unforgiven. I guess it was enduring one of my “wester” heroes getting his tail kicked for nearly 2 hours. Mind you he did come back and make a showing the last few minutes. It was hard for me to watch that movie.
A very bad man when younger and now in his old age tries to change his ways and make amends for his his past that haunts him and is drawn in and forced to revert back to bad ass way, very much in the vein of Shane. I think that makes for great theatre and the acting by all was impeccable. I do respect your opinion though.

Latest posts