Be careful with those fireworks kiddies LOL

Help Support Ruger Forum:

langenc

Single-Sixer
I recall when I was about 12 yo. Neighbors (adults) were shooting M80s. One went of prematurely and stood the shooters thumb nail straight up and some more damage to the thumb.

That ended the activity instantly.

Enigma

Hunter
I may still have some VERY graphic pix of the results from when a doubtless highly intoxicated young man stuck a lit, unidentified firecracker (M-80, cherry bomb?) into his mouth. He did not survive the incident. There are reasons for the laws prohibiting these types of firecrackers in many areas, but you can't outlaw stupid.

And no, I won't post or share the pix. Let it suffice to say that roughly 1/3-1/2 of the deceased man's head and face are missing.

3manfan

Bearcat
A couple of oldies but goodies. Love the music ramping up in the first one 🤣

"Holy smokes! A little too much Magnesium, I guess. I won't do that again."

"Do you have any Neosporin?"

"A man's got to know his limitations"

-Insp. Harry Callahan

3manfan

Bearcat
SAN ANTONIO — A man is dead after lighting a firework on top of his head, according to San Antonio Police.
Police responded to the 800 block of Harriman Place on the southwest side of town just after midnight on Tuesday morning.
A witness and a friend told police that the man, identified by the Bexar County Medical Examiner as Pablo Ruiz, 43, was shooting off fireworks with them when he decided to light a mortar-style firework from on top of his head.
Officials believe the firework exploded from the bottom of the tube, instantly piercing the top portion of the victim's head.

Police reported that witnesses told them that Ruiz had been drinking at the time of the incident.
YA THINK :)

Ruiz died at the scene from severe head trauma from the explosion.
It's really disappointing that there's no video of it, he'd win the Darwin Award for this year's 4th.

3manfan

Bearcat
Hunter-Stewart barracks area. Let's see, a 32 gal trash can 3/4 full of water, one medium size box of Tide, an artillery simulator attached to a brick. Pull lanyard on simulator/brick and immediately drop it into trash can. Rapidly place top on can and haul freight!!! VERY LOUD "WHOOMP!" No idea where the lid ended up. Lots and lots and lots of soap bubbles ... everywhere. We won't talk about the APs that arrived and asked LOTS of questions. No one saw or knew anything about it.
THIS is some SERIOUS fun....